Wednesday 9 March 2016

Tran-Siberian March Band

..didn't happen. I've reached my limit - tired, hungry, got home much later than expected, it's on late and I have to be up early again tomorrow, it takes nearly an hour to get there, and it's raining. And it was free, so nothing lost.

Gosh, what a novelty - a night in! Dinner's in the oven and wine is poured. I'll try and get to bed early tonight, be back to normal tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'm at Rich Mix for a concert by Iness Mezel. - I've signed up for that jointly with London European Club and the World Music Meetup. Then it's back to Ireland for the weekend again.. we're off to the final night of the Clare Drama Festival on Saturday, in my old school - followed by the Crick Crack Club on Monday, who are back at Soho Theatre for an evening of storytelling entitled UniVerse - as ever with these, booking essential; they always sell out. On Tuesday, I'm with Let's Do London - for Less! again, as they head to Cyrano de Bergerac at Southwark Playhouse - one of the Man with the Hat's preferred venues, and a good one.
On Wednesday, I got a cheap ticket to a concert by the Coppell High School Band, at the Central Hall, Westminster. A new venue for me! Cool, I do like to keep discovering them. On the 17th, Kensington Classical Music is off to a concert by the Trio Isimsiz - you had to get your own ticket, though, then pay extra to join the group at the concert. Huh. I'll avoid them, and the extra charge - have to be discreet though, I believe it's a small room! It's at the 1901 Arts Club - another first for me.

On the 18th, I'm joining Spooky London for their monthly spooky pub night! Wherever it is. If I actually go. And on the 19th, I'm back with the Crick Crack Club, for an event entitled Seven Princesses - at Rich Mix, which will be my first event there with them.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger seems to be down currently, so I can't add anything.. watch this space.

    ReplyDelete