Monday 9 November 2020

Musical: From Here to Eternity

Yesterday, Up in the Cheap Seats was watching From Here to Eternity: The Musical on YouTube's The Shows Must Go On channel. As usual, they were running too late for me - but hey, I could watch it independently. Wow, it's months since I watched that channel! About time I got back to it

And I'm so glad I did. The music is really catchy (lyrics by Tim Rice), and I'd forgotten how much I missed watching a musical. The frequent musical numbers do drag out the story - but it's worth staying with it, the ending is quite moving. Just a shame I couldn't have joined the group and chatted about it. Also a shame that it's already unavailable..

For Saturday, back to film. And gee, Raindance kept its site up! So I'll have a look then and see what's still available..

No comments:

Post a Comment