Tuesday 11 September 2018

Talk on Chinese Politics and Society

Tonight, my £3.60 club had a ticket for me to hear Professor Rana Mitter speak about contemporary Chinese politics and society for an hour in the China Exchange. However, with ongoing laptop issues at work, I spent nearly four hours in an intense effort to fix them, with my boss. Figured it was too important, and I wasn't that pushed about the talk anyway. So, nothing for tonight.

Tomorrow, well, London Literary Walks is back on - but I'd already booked with Up in the Cheap Seats (UITCS) for Natalia Osipova in Sadler's Wells. Then I'm back to Ireland for a long weekend.

On Monday, Crick Crack is back.. again! Just as well I'm on the main club mailing list, as their Meetup group is ignoring this event. This time, it's Aye, Coyote! in Soho Theatre.

And next Tuesday, back with UITCS for Pinter at the Pinter.. Pinter plays at the Pinter Theatre! Our particular combination is One for the Road / New World Order / Ashes to Ashes / Mountain Language. I bought my ticket for this one from another member who couldn't go - Ticketmaster, so hopefully there won't be a problem with me picking up the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment