Tuesday 21 May 2013

4000 Miles

Remembered just in time to make a move for the bus this evening! I was in the middle of something, as usual. Anyway, made the bus.

Which wasn't the end of the story, as a burst water main on Notting Hill Gate meant the bus was diverted away from where I needed to be. Thank goodness for smartphones, and map apps. I got off somewhere reasonable, and still made it in time.

Well, this was packed. Good job I booked. 4000 Miles, at the Print Room. Excellent play, very well judged study of the relationship between an old woman and her grandson, a self-proclaimed hippy, who comes to stay. V funny, v well written. Only problem was the ending, which I found weak. Still, a good night out. Runs until 1 June - booking essential, I would say.

So, I'm finally going to Mud tomorrow night. Had to happen, it's got an IMDB rating of 7.9/8. They're saying it's a new departure for Matthew McConaughey..

No comments:

Post a Comment