Wednesday 17 December 2014

London Architecture Walks: London at Christmas

London Architecture Walks run London at Christmas walks, which are apparently very popular. I tried to get on one last Saturday, but it was sold out - you have to email them to find out. I did manage to book on one for tonight, however, leaving from the Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square. Even located a bear there, that I could capture! And the rain promised to hold off.

And.. then I got a text from them this afternoon (they do like you to leave them a mobile number) saying that the walk is cancelled due to reasons beyond their control. Nuts. Ah well.. I need a night in anyway to get organised. We have the company Christmas party tomorrow night in the Conservatory in Painshill, and I need to fix my outfit. And the day after, I'm flying back to Ireland for Christmas. Christmas dinner in the Oakwood Arms.

See? I'm slightly organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment