Wednesday 16 September 2015

Concert: John Doyle

Well, it was touch and go, but there are so many reasons for me not to go tonight that I won't: the awful weather and another uncertain day at work may be blamed.

Tomorrow, I'm (nominally) back with the Free London Events and Talks group, who are off to the Scoop, where they show free films outdoors in September. Mind you, if the weather's like today, that's out of the question! It's Selma, which I haven't seen. And on Friday it's back to Ireland yet again - I go every two weeks.. on Monday, I'm finally back with the Crick Crack Club, in the Soho Theatre, for The Fate We Bring Ourselves - a retelling of Greek legends. Next Tuesday, I'm - again (nominally) - with Free London Events and Talks, for another free film at the Scoop - this time, it's Still Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment