Tuesday 13 May 2014

flu :-(

For anyone who might be wondering where I was yesterday, I stayed home. As I'm doing tonight. Because I have a touch of the flu. :-(

My plan is still to see Next Goal Wins, whenever this infection has enough of me! Certainly, I need to head in that direction on Thursday at the latest, to collect my book, The Last Queen, from the Amazon locker. So, wish me luck for tomorrow!

In the meantime, I'm occupying myself with films on YouTube. Last night, it was Night of the Demon, made in 1957 and showing its age in the quality of the print. Still, a good film. Essential watching for those who need to know how to deal with a cult of demon worshippers!

Tonight? That's what I'm about to find out. I have a whole list of them, because whenever I come across a title showing in London that hasn't been on before, particularly an old title, I check first to see whether it's on YouTube and I can save myself the money. Which, of course, is the bright side of having to stay in.. just think of all the money I'm saving!

'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment