Thursday 14 November 2013

Play: Billy the Girl

I should be at Billy the Girl, at the Soho Theatre, right now. Obviously, I ain't. Just as well I got a good discount! Seriously, what is it with this theatre? Didn't make the last play I booked there either. This evening, it was my computer at work, which decided to install fully 14 updates, really slowly. After 40 minutes of staring at it, I shut it down. It was on number 12. I still missed my Tube. By seconds. I watched it pull away. It remains to be seen how much they'll charge my Oyster card for touching in and touching out again - hopefully not that much, since they should figure out I couldn't have gone anywhere.

Anyway. I was looking up what to do tomorrow, and Time Out is telling me that a film is the only thing I can get to before I fly back to Ireland for the weekend. But I think I might be naughty and go to Ideal Christmas instead - a home show down the road from me, in Earl's Court Exhibition Centre. It was great last year..!

No comments:

Post a Comment