Friday 19 April 2013

Narrative

Ok ok! Finally decided to cave into pressure and write a blog about my adventures in London's nightlife. So here goes.

Tonight was "Narrative" at the Royal Court Theatre, Sloane Square. Always handy to get to, right beside the Tube. They have a few stages - this one, unfortunately, was right at the top. :-) 4th floor. Lovely.

Look for the play on the website and you'll get the message "Form is dead". I guess that's appropriate. This is a keenly observed study of how humans communicate with each other, and best suited to those who like their plays weird.

Which I do. As you may discover, if you keep reading.

I don't like more than a certain level of weirdness, so I won't be going to the absolutely off-the-wall events, sorry.

Well, I can recommend "Narrative" - but I'm not quite sure to whom.. if you want to see it, hurry; tickets are limited, it's a small venue. Shows until 4 May.

No comments:

Post a Comment