Wednesday 11 November 2015

Russian Ballet School

I got a free ShowFilmFirst ticket to the Russian Ballet School performance at Fairfield Halls tonight - ShowFilmFirst used to be great, but this is the first thing I've got in ages from them. Unfortunately, I also now have three confirmed flat viewings for tonight! :-) So that scuppers that, realistically, and I've cancelled.

I also have one at 7.30 tomorrow, which effectively scuppers tomorrow night, too. But hey, I'm back with the Man with the Hat on Friday, for a Concertante concert in St. Martin-in-the-Fields. And since he had ultra-cheap tickets in the gallery, with his other Meetup group - London for Less Than a Tenner - I've joined them and got one of those! And I do intend to make that event, so flat-viewing can take second place that night..

No comments:

Post a Comment