Wednesday 18 November 2015

Live Gig: Hannah Scott

Ach, you know, it was always going to be complicated to get to Rotherhithe, where Hannah Scott is playing tonight. And with the atrocious weather as well, by the time I'd eaten, I just didn't feel like rushing out the door, for a long, complicated journey to a gig that I wasn't sure I'd enjoy.

So I didn't. Apologies, Hannah Scott fans, and also the two others in the London European Club that had arranged to go tonight. I'm going to enjoy a rare night in!

There are leaving drinks for another of our colleagues tomorrow, and on Friday I'm back to Ireland for the weekend. I fly back to London on Sunday, then do half a day's work and fly to Dublin on Monday afternoon.. it's a question of time off, you see; I've run out of leave! U2 play there the next two nights, which I expect to be the best venue of the tour.. and I'm looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment