Sunday 7 March 2021

Series: The Family Man (Episode 1)

Today - back to Amazon Prime. And what was coming up next on my list was The Family Man, an Indian series about a government agent who has to keep running off to deal with his wife and kids - who have no idea what he really does for a living.

It's a great premise, really - one minute he's dealing with smugglers, then he gets a call from his daughter's school - she's in trouble, he has to come in because she's scared of her mother, and he gets a dressing down from the school principal for not spending enough time with her. And so, back to the day job. He switches between the two through a constant stream of fabrications.

Should've been good - I just couldn't relate to the characters, wasn't that interested. Handy that it's in English though, so I didn't have to keep my eyes on screen all the time! Anyway, I didn't finish the episode. I'll leave it there - I have other things to be doing.

On Saturday, Up in the Cheap Seats is watching a performance of The Sleeping Beauty, streamed from the Opera House, and available for rental for £3 in the UK, tax added outside the UK. So I've booked that, and will be delighted to join them. Available till the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment