Tuesday 15 December 2015

The London International Horse Show

Oh holy hell, What A Day!

Product release tomorrow meant I had to get everything at work finished today. Everything. And there just wasn't enough time, y'know? Couple that with the fact that, as I was leaving the flat in Clapham Junction this morning, I got a text to say that my room (in the old flat) is being viewed tomorrow, and for a week thereafter. Cue the panic of trying to bring some semblance of order to it.

No sign of my ticket for tonight, either. I was hoping to get a refund from Seetickets, with whom I booked it, since the weight of the world had descended on me otherwise. Nope, they swiftly agreed to leave a duplicate ticket for me at the venue. Bummer. There was no way I was going to make it - in the end, it was after 7:30 when I left the office.

Never mind - I've now arranged the official move for Thursday (this has turned out to be a great day to get things done!). As for the order I'm bringing to my room? Heh. Not one of my talents, tidiness. Vastly overrated, if you ask me..

In other news, SexAndRope is up and running again! Seems it was a cyber-threat that closed it.. but all's well that ends well.

For tomorrow, I'm fecking out of here again - I'm off for a bit of comedy. Laugh Train Home is in the Four Thieves in Battersea - flat #2 is handier. And after the Great Move, I'm off to Ireland for the weekend. Where I have nothing planned - and if I did, I probably couldn't tell you about it, considering that 3 have deigned to deny service to customers in my mother's area for the past couple of weeks.

On Monday, I'll be staying in flat #1 again, because I'm off to the Hammersmith Apollo, to see Trevor Noah. Got a ticket to this sold-out show from StubHub..

No comments:

Post a Comment