Tuesday 27 October 2015

Play: Something Unspoken

I had booked for Something Unspoken, a Tennesse Williams play, tonight. But you know, I'm exhausted after the last couple of nights.. and it's in Hampstead, which is a terrible journey - and when you get there, it's all hilly.. and it started to rain on my way home.. and I was feeling cosy.. so I didn't go out at all. What they hey, the ticket was cheaper than the journey there would've been!

Instead, I finished my film list (round of applause, please!). Top of the list - again - is The Martian, and this is what I would've gone to, had I got the last list done in time. Guess what's happened this time? The sodding thing is only playing (in 2D) at 9pm, anywhere convenient! Turns out it's quite a long film, and by the time I'd got back, it'd be after midnight. Anwhere it's playing earlier than that, the cinema is so far out that I still wouldn't be back till after midnight. Does it seem as though there's a conspiracy to prevent me from seeing this film?!

Top of the remaining list, currently, are Sicario and Spectre - both, mercifully, playing in Cineworld Fulham, walking distance from home. And from the office - an early show is probably a good idea. I was supposed to view a flat straight after work, but I've cancelled - I probably wouldn't have taken it anyway. As for which film.. we'll see how the ratings hold tomorrow, and how I feel.

The following two days, of course, are devoted to the U2 marathon again..!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment