Thursday 5 June 2014

Sod it!

Well, Time Out threw up an unexpected listing today, in the form of Clarence Darrow, starring Kevin Spacey, in the Old Vic tonight. I checked, and as it turned out, tonight was the only remaining night for which tickets were still available. However, only premium tickets were available. For £99, including booking fee. Now, I like the venue, and I know Kevin Spacey is reliably excellent. However, I know next to nothing about the play, and am not sufficiently bothered to pay that much to see it. So I said no.

Which left film - top of the list was Omar. I could actually still make that, it's not on until 8.50. But you know, I just had dinner, I'm just finishing a bottle of wine, I'm comfy, and I'm dying to see the next in Series 6 of True Blood, which just arrived on dvd.

So... (see title!)

Off to Ireland for the weekend, and for Monday, so far, it's looking like yet another film. Top of the list is Downhill, of all things. Hmm.. let's see how the ratings do over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment