Friday 10 July 2020

Film: Scent of Murder

Having seen what was showing on most tv channels, late tonight, I found myself watching Scent of Murder. It's about a dog handler who works for a private detective agency, and ends up tracking a serial killer of little children.

So yes, that's where they get the "scent" of the title. And as you might imagine, it was made for tv.. and it's quite watchable. Not very suspenseful, really, and not terribly engaging - but inoffensive to watch. Doing something else at the same time is recommended, though - I think I'd have gone slowly out of my mind if I'd had to concentrate on it for any extended period. But the dogs are cute.

For tomorrow, would you believe, Up in the Cheap Seats are watching something on 
Amazon Prime Video - which I have a year's subscription to, with the new telecom contract we took out! Hadn't bothered with it till now, but I just activated it. But wouldn't you know it, what the group are watching isn't on the list in Ireland. Rats. Never mind, there's plenty I can watch.. and top-rated in my list at the moment (and available in Ireland) is Belonging: The Truth Behind the Headlines, an exposé of the collusion between UK governments and business, and how it erodes our human rights. As for Fleabag, also available on Amazon Prime - I'm nearly at the end of the first season, and absolutely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment